It's All About Love, Lifestyle, and Story of My Life

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friendship vs Betrayal

We always say that we will be best friend forever, our friendship will be everlasting. But why this thing should happen?
BETRAYAL. Why it has to come in our friendship? Whatever kinds of betrayal, whatever reasons behind that, but that thing shouldn’t have come in our friendship. I know that each of us wants to help others, but we also have to see the condition and see how far we can interfere into their problem. Don’t let we rush everything and make it worse.
And now, you see. Both of you are going too far each other. And others? They have their own problem. Meanwhile, I also don’t want to share my own problem to you gals. I don’t want to add some problem to you. Because I know your problem is bigger than mine.
Really, I don’t want this thing happened. I miss the time when we laugh, we cry, we do anything crazy together. Now, everything had happened. We can’t turn back the time. I think we really really need some refreshing together and make it clear for all of us.
I miss you gals. Hope our friendship will be everlasting forever.

No comments: