It's All About Love, Lifestyle, and Story of My Life

Monday, November 08, 2010

Useless!

I just wanna pour what's inside my heart.
I felt so hopeless and useless.
I can't tell someone I love that I love him so much.
I just say it on my friend's name, and you wanna know what his answer??
he said, he just acts me as his sister!so after my close attention to him so far, how much I care bout him, he just acts me as his sister, no more!
ahh, I feel so fragile! it's like I just have a sorrow in my life!
I never get my happiness.
but I knew I have to be tough! I knew I can pass this like before, though I'm so broken but surely I can pass it.
I still love him, but I must accept what his decision. I will never give up through my love, I will always try to show my attention to him. I will give him all my love, my affection, and my life for him.

No comments: