It's All About Love, Lifestyle, and Story of My Life

Friday, November 05, 2010

My Biography






My name is Fierna Septiana. I was born on September 17, 1988 in Surabaya. I was raised for all my life by my lovely mom, Rr. Chandrapadma Surya Quari (may her soul rest in peace). I only have one biological sister, named Pamelania Rachma Sariningsih. And my dad's name is Rachmad Muljadi.

My childhood wasn't happy like any other kids have. My parents divorced when I was child. My dad left my mom before I entered kindergarten, so I guess I was still 3 or 4 years old. I never met him since thetime he left, until one day when I was in Junior High School he suddenly appeared at my home. It was the first time I met him for almost 8 years. Until now I meet my dad at least once a year, due to he already has a new family so that he didn't live in the same town with me. From my dad's family I have one stepsister, named Nina (just like my forename).

My mom died a year ago because of breast cancer. Exactly on November 20, 2009. She knew that she had cancer long time. But she didn't tell me that until she make sure for herself that she had breast cancer stage 3. Thanks to God that I can be with her in her last day. But I'm a little bit upset because I was sitting beside her, but I didn't realise when angel took her life. I do really love my mom. She is my spirit to live. She is a wonder woman who can raise her daughters by herself.

I have best friends ever, named Ika Indah, Nur Afni, Laila Cholila and Dian Anggraeni. They're always there when I need them. They are places to pour out my feeling when I'm feeling sad or happy. They are friends to share happiness, sadness, and craziness together.

No comments: