It's All About Love, Lifestyle, and Story of My Life

Thursday, October 21, 2010

People I Hate The MOST!

  1. Agung Budi Bhakti ==> who the hell is he??

He's just one of a man who ever broke my heart. but he's the one I hate the most! he made me cry for almost a month full! he's the one who made me almost doing suicide! I hate him a lot! if u ask me, who is the one I want to kill, the answer is him! Ok, stop talking bout it! it just reminds me to him!

  1. Eva Soraya ==> Damn Slut!

She's the one I won't meet anymore! she used to be my friend! but since she stole my bf, the one I wrote #1, I won't know her anymore in my life! she's like any other bitch in around the world who use her trick to get what her want! she had ruined my friend's life, my sister's life, and the worst of all of course she had ruined my life! I will never forgive her for all my life!

  1. Neil Sam ==> A Liar!

He's my ex-bf. his origin is from Malaysia. Gosh, he made me blind in love with his fake promise and his sweet words! I was blind for months, like a fool waiting for him to accomplish his promise! he's the one who make me didn't believe in fake world anymore! he hurts me a lot!

  1. Wanna be the next?lolz xd

No comments: