It's All About Love, Lifestyle, and Story of My Life

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Will U Understand Me?

I don't think you will
ever fully understand
how you have touched my life
and made me who I am.

I don't think you would ever know
just how truly special you are
you've made my dreams come true

you've opened my heart to love.


I don't think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and I'm sure you'll never realize
you've been my will to live.


I hope that one day you'll come to realize

all I ever wanted was to be part of your heart

I promise to give you all I have to give
and I'll do anything for you as long as I live.


Because you are an amazing person
and without you I don't know where I'll be
Having you in my life
complete and fulfill every part of my life.

No comments: