It's All About Love, Lifestyle, and Story of My Life

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Conscience

To hear his voice makes me happy...
To see his face makes me smile...
To think of him makes me wonder...
Does he love me??
Is he serious with me??
Is he thinking of me??
Just like what I feel to him...
Or,
He's just making fun with me...
He's just deceiving me...
Didn't he understand how much I love him??
Didn't he know that I'm serious with him??

All I want just to live with him...
I want him to fulfill my life...
To illuminate my life...
To make my life better...

God...
I do really love him...
I don't want to lose him...
Please keep him for me...
Care of him...

If he's for me, I beg him closer to me...
But, if he did not for me, I beg still keep him for me...
Because my love to him is pure...
I just wanna see him happy...

No comments: